Creating space could:
- Help you stand out from the crowd
- Separate you from others
- Enable you to receive a pass
- Spread an offense or defense
- Define an area
- Give you time to yourself
- Help you see the signal in the noise
Creating space requires you to push or step away from people, places, and things. A few thoughts to consider:
- Why do you need space?
- What are you trying to separate from?
- When is the best time to have space?
- How long do you need to be away?
The more you know about why you need to have space will help you get more value out of it.
[Photo: Cycling in Delaware]