This week I took a few personality tests for fun. Here are what the results look like:
Gallup StrengthFinder 2.0 test results:
- Strategic – People who are especially talented in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
- Individualization – People who are especially talented in the Individualization theme are intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. They have a gift for figuring out how people who are different can work together productively.
- Futuristic – People who are especially talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
- Connectedness – People who are especially talented in the Connectedness theme have faith in the links between all things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.
- Achiever – People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
Rounding this out is my Meyers-Brigg Type: INTP. I apparently share this personality type with Yoda and Hermione Granger. According to another test, I’m also a good fit in Gryffindor.
What to make of all this?
It won’t change how I live day to day necessarily, but I will be more aware of the forces that drive me.